Saturday, November 24, 2012

Looking for vintage original Boxcar Children books?

Where can you find and learn about the vintage original Boxcar Children books? Right here! The vintage Boxcar Children books are one of my many areas of expertise when it comes to old collectible children's books.

You can find the books that I have for sale by visiting my webstore at, www.tinytownbooksandtoys.com

Not only do I specialize in, and sell, these vintage first edition Boxcar Children books... but I also provide a wealth of information for you to learn about them. You will find this information on my blog and on my website.

This includes history and facts regarding the author, Gertrude Chandler Warner and the three vintage editions of , The Boxcar Children, books, copyrights: 1924, 1942, and 1950.

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me! You may comment on here or email me directly through the "contact us" section at: www.tinytownbooksandtoys.com

Thank you for visiting! I hope that you enjoy reading all about The vintage Boxcar Children books and Gertrude Chandler Warner.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment